Our Beacon programme harnesses the achievements of employers who have made a commitment to tackling domestic abuse, by shining a light on EIDA’s mission, which is to ensure that all UK employers take action on domestic abuse.
Beacons are amongst our most prominent advocates. They are leading culture change among UK employers by influencing and inspiring other employers to make a difference to people's lives by raising awareness of domestic abuse and supporting their employees who are impacted by it.
- Dedicated and personalised support from the EIDA team
- Bespoke opportunities to meet with matched member organisations to share best practice and learnings
- The chance to share their work on domestic abuse with almost 1,200 EIDA employer members
- Their logo on the EIDA website (should they wish to be recognised)
- Press and media support for their activities
- Networking with our exclusive group of Beacon members through regular events and round table discussions
EIDA is a charity, run by a small team. The financial contribution offered by our generous Beacons allows us to support more employers to do more to tackle domestic abuse in their organisations.
Become an EIDA Beacon and help us to create change by playing a leading role in improving how employers take action on domestic abuse. Contact us today for more details.