Join over 1,400 employers, who collectively employ over 25% of the UK's workforce, who are taking action on domestic abuse. Become a member of the Employers’ Initiative on Domestic Abuse (EIDA) today.
Find out more about the benefits of joining EIDA.
To get started, we simply ask you to agree to the terms of our Membership Charter.
EIDA commits to…
- Raising awareness about the role of employers in stopping domestic abuse
- Equipping employers with tools they need to care for employees affected by domestic abuse
- Connecting our members to the right partners and initiatives for support, best practice and shared learning
- Leveraging the voice of our employers to influence domestic abuse UK policy in the UK and ensuring the voice of our members is heard
Our members commit to…
- Raising awareness among their employees of the many forms domestic abuse can take
- Fostering a safe, supportive and open environment to allow domestic abuse to be effectively tackled in their workplace
- Supporting employees who are affected by domestic abuse and those that report it by providing access to information and services
- Providing education and support to help perpetrators of domestic abuse to stop
- Sharing best practice with other employers